Where are you from and where do you call home?
I was born in Ga, moved to AL when I was 13 years old, I piece of my heart will always be in AL, but my home is here in CA. In Spring 2005, I was transferred to Orange Co, for only 5 month. Took me 6 weeks to realize I couldn't leave, the weather was phenomenal and there was so much to do. Within 6 months of being here I meant my husband and then I knew this was gonna be my home where I grew my family. Seal Beach is my home. 💙
What kind of work did you do in the past?
I have always been in sales and management.
For 15 years I managed portrait studios such as Glamour Shots. This was a great fun way to make a living, capturing memories for people that last a lifetime!
Top 5 things that you enjoy doing?
1. Hands down being with my family is my favorite thing to do! Being with my husband and our two amazing wonderfully crazy kids is all I would ever need.
2. I love being able to volunteer in the community where there is a need. I especially like being able to volunteer in the places my kids go to school, to be able to be a part of this special time in their lives and to help make an impact means a lot to me.
3. FITNESS, pushing myself to be the best version of me is motivating. I'm not worried about looking good(it is a bonus), but knowing that I am healthy and being the good example to my kids is what it's about. A few times a year my friend and I do these crazy races just to prove to ourselves that we can. I bring home all my medals to my son William who thinks it's the coolest thing!
4. Seeing live music and going to concerts has always been a past time of mine that I will always love.
5. Building my business with my favorite team Ferguson Realty. I want to be able to help people and have a business that is built around my family. I find that being in this business with my team allows me to have it all, my family and I am able to help people by guiding clients through some of the biggest financial decisions and also building lasting relationships.